Tuesday, July 26, 2011

San Diego/LA

I often forget the difference between confidence and arrogance. I've let the words easygoing and complacent become the same, and that's where my faults lie.

I have a weakspot for homeless people. It's been a while since I gave a homeless man some money. So I spared a dollar yesterday.

I have an expiration date; long overdue.

July 22nd-25th

San Diego/LA the past couple days. Some pics from the iPhone as memoirs (:

                                                                           
Dank ass Phil's BBQ

View from the apartment; Downtown SD


Goons posted in a cave, waiting for Daikokuya

Oooh Daikokuya ramen & fried rice!

MOCA Geffen Contemporary

Street Art Exhibit

Gay boys

500 Dios de la HQ

I hate this movie (:

Kinda like the movie... I guess?

Two goons

No comments:

Post a Comment