Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My dearest brother Brian

Hahaha I was going through my folders looking for a word document when I found this little note from my sister saved with all my other shit. So cute and I never knew how grown up she was... (:

   My dearest brother Brian,
                      Brian, Brian, Brian. Sigh, you’re leaving already?! I can’t believe this. You’re eighteen years old when I’m just a 6th grader. This is unbelievable.. Brian, I can’t express this but I’m REALLY proud of you. (: You’ve made it from diapers to graduation. I’ve got to say that you really ARE a true genius. You’d always help me with homework even when it wasn’t even hard for me. I regret those moments when we’ve always fought.. Those were the bad times we’ve had. Always saying that one was stupid, idiotic, and saying we wished we hadn’t had a big brother or little sister. Honestly, those words that came out of my mouth were just words of anger and deceit. I was just angry with you and some other stuff. Those times, I HATE them! -____-  I wish that we hadn’t shared those moments but, that’s life you know. That’s what siblings do. They fight with each other until their jaws hurt. I loved you then, it’s just words of anger are easy to say, but it’s hard for people to apologize. You know what I’m saying? Now, we’ve matured and grown. You’re a high school graduate, and I’m going to graduate elementary in about 9 months. I want to thank you for guiding me through hardships and of course homework.. LOL. After you leave for college, everything’s going to be different. I don’t think I’ll like it but I’ll have to deal with it.

You know what Brian? You’re the most FUNNIEST person EVER! You always make me laugh when you say funny remarks to all of these things. You’d say the ‘HERRO~’ thingy in SUCH a funny way! It always made laugh! Also I LOVE your funny faces! Thank you for entertaining me my whole entire life! I really appreciate it!

Now, Brian? I don’t want to mention this but I despise the fact that you smoke.. I wish you hadn’t started it. I’m upset with you, you know. Smoking can make your lungs hurt or get cancer. No matter how addicting it is, STOP SMOKING! I’m only saying this because I care for you. Don’t think that I’m trying to be mean. You’re my brother. Try controlling yourself when going on a ‘smoke-diet’. That would be the best for you to restart your new life in college. After realizing you DO smoke, I was SHOCKED. Please, oppa, please, just stop smoking. T__T

Brian, remember times when I try telling you something but then you would make this mean remark that would make me cry? I didn’t like that, and I know that you never meant it, I know, but still. It hurt my feelings and some stuff were important. You still do, but I forgive you. Just keep this in mind.
Now, oppa, I expect that whenever you come back from college


I guess she never got to finish it... Haha such a great sister (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment